Beer Fridge Review: BCA1501SS - Avanti Undercounter Deluxe Beverage Center

Avanti BCA1501SS Undercounter Deluxe Beverage Center


I was looking to replace an old trash compactor in my kitchen. I couldn't find any beverage center to fit into the 18" spot. This 15" beverage fridge was the closest fit with the best look.

The glass is tinted just enough. The glass shelves are much nicer than other metal shelves that cause the drinks to fall over. The drinks are kept cold. The light looks cool (it's blue), however you have to unlock the panel to turn on the light. It stays on for 10 minutes.

The cooler does make a constant noise. I think it's the fan running, but that keeps the drinks at a constant temperature. I would like more tracks for the shelves so that I could adjust them better depending on the types of drinks. Overall though, I really like it. Much better than a useless compactor.

Best Uses: Kitchen

Overall Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars

Learn more about the Avanti BCA1501SS Undercounter Deluxe Beverage Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment