Beer Fridge Review: BWC90SS EdgeStar 84 Can Beer Cooler

Review of the EdgeStar BWC90SS 84 Can Beverage Cooler


I love the look of this compact beer fridge and its functionality. I can get all the beverages out of my regular kitchen fridge to make room for food. This has worked out well.

I only have 2 minor complaints that are not enough to not recommend the product, but should be addressed:

1. It seems to ice up a lot. I have to shut it down once in awhile to let it melt. It doesn't seem to affect the temperature, but it bugs me.

2. I cannot find a lightbulb to replace the one it came with. It is not an appliance bulb and it's not a night light kind either. I am still searching. It looks very good with the light.

This unit is great overall though. It holds a lot of cans.

Best Uses: Home Bar

Overall Rating: 3.9 out of 5 stars

Learn more about the EdgeStar BWC90SS 84 Can Beer Fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment